Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

So... This is it.

Finally fully revealed.  The 2015 Ford Mustang.  Pretty much the same options as the current Mustang but with a new look.  A new look that I'm not too crazy about.  As I said previously it's very "Aston Martin" to me, just like Ford's other designs.  Click on the pics for a bigger view.

Personally I'm going to hang onto my current Mustang for a while.  I think it looks better and really I think I might be done with the modern American muscle thing.  I might hold out and see what Dodge does with the Cuda, if it ever happens.  They claim it's going to be small compared to the Challenger.  But I really feel I'm ready to "step up" to something else like a used Porsche or something along those lines.  But never a BMW, I'd rather burn in hell then become a part of the "douche crowd".


No comments:

Post a Comment