Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Mustang Doesn't Want to Wake Up

Yesterday I started getting my 07’ GT ready for spring. I connected the battery, checked the tire pressure, got it off the jack stands, started and let it idle for about a half hour. Everything seemed great. This morning it promised to be warm so I thought why not take it to work. Started it up and let it gain some temperature. Drove it down the street and at the first stop sign it died as soon as I pushed in the clutch. Started it up again, let it drops to an idle and it died. This happened over and over whenever it was expected to idle. So I turned it around and took it back to the garage.

It ran fine when I parked it. It would rev the idle when it was cold but once it warmed up it was always fine. This was the first winter it had been stored and admittedly I never started it during the winter. So any suggestions? I can hobble it to the mechanic but I’m hoping it’s just something dumb.  Fingers crossed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment