Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Hellcat

I can't shake the feeling that I either want to own a Challenger Hellcat or build something that will stomp it.

On the stomping side of things I've got a 1970 Plymouth Duster 340 waiting for resto and my 2007 Mustang GT that could use some more power.

On the other side the loan/lease options for the Hellcat aren't as crazy as you'd expect.  If I was to trade in the Mustang I'm assuming it would be worth about $16,000 and here is the online calculator.


The big problem is that I'm in Toronto and I'm not a resident.  So I cant' get a loan from a Canadian bank and I'm not living in the States so I can't get a loan from a US bank.  So I'm kind of a nowhere man. SUX!!  The Mustang has high miles and could use a rebuild before adding power mods or just trade it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment