Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

2016 Mustang GT350 Limited Production??!?!?

When the 2015 Mustang came out I thought my Mustang days were over.  I hated the new look and frankly after owning two I was ready to look for something else.  Then Ford announced the 2016 Mustang GT350 & GT350 R and I suddenly became interested again.  I seriously decided this was the car I was going to trade in my 2007 on.  I was even in the process of moving my US address so I could more easily get a car loan in the States.


But then the rumours started to fly about limited production numbers.  The GT350 to be limited to 5000 and the GT350 R limited to just 500 units.  So even if you can find one for sale the dealer will have jacked to price to the high heavens.  Ford has yet to confirm these rumours and my attempts lead to this quote from Ford Canada PR dude Arnolder Louis. "We'll I can't comment on that since we haven't released anything official. I'll wait and see if anything comes up."

So we shall see what happens but I'm not getting my hopes up. My girlfriend tells me I should just go buy something with two seats. She is a great girlfriend. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment