Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2015

A Few Pretty Interesting Cars For Sale

It's a really bad habit of mine.  Some people say I'm a masochist because I am constantly looking at cars for sale that I can't afford to buy.  Certainly I see many cars I'd like to have in my home garage but since my home garage consists of one stall my stable of cars is very limited.  Often this leads me to grinding my thoughts with should I replace the one in the garage with some other one?  Usually the answer ends up being no for one reason or another.  But sometimes I find things I'd like to share.  Such as the following cars.

1971 Plymouth Road Runner for $24,000  http://www.cars-on-line.com/80371.html

This is a real Road Runner but the 440 6-pack its sporting isn't original.  After a message to the owner asking what the original engine in the car was he replied, "383 4 barrel" just like that.  Not even a complete sentence or hi and anything.  Way to sell your car dude.  Owner aside the car appears pretty clean.  The color is a bit meh but with black interior you could paint it any color you'd like.  Plus a pistol grip 4 speed attached to a 440 6-pack!?  Damn!  Try to get a 440 6-pack for $24,000 anywhere.

1969 Dodge Super Bee Clone for $29,995 http://www.cars-on-line.com/71382.html

This one isn't a real Super Bee.  It started life as a Cornet.  There is nothing wrong with a Cornet so I don't know why the guy changed it to be a Super Bee clone.  Imagine people would say, "Awesome Super Bee man!" but it isn't.  Even if you don't admit it the car isn't a Super Bee.  It can't be registered as a Super Bee, it would say Dodge Cornet.  So weird to me.  That fact aside it's pretty awesome!  Again a 440 car.  This is a 4-barrel but still damn nice.  Functional Ram Air hood, pistol grip Tremec 5 speed!  So cool and Plum Crazy Purple too! Definitely a car I'd consider.

1967 Dodge Hemi Cornet for $45,000 http://www.cars-on-line.com/74895.html

All I can say about this car is DAMN! For the average guy $45,000 is a lot of money to spend on something built in the 60s but you are not going to find a Hemi car like this one for that money.  The guy says he's being more than fair with the price and I totally agree with him.  Nasty black on black car and that highly modified Hemi make this one of the coolest rides I've stumbled across in a long time.  I'm not going to list everything he's done to this thing because he's already done it in the ad.  He also has many video of it up on YouTube.  This is one mean machine.  The only bummer about it is once you own it there isn't much to do but polish it and pay speeding tickets.  I mean everything is already done.  


Scoop these deals up before I do!  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment