Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

Mustang Repairs

Had time this weekend to take a look at the work done on my Mustang since I got it back last week.  I found one sensor dangling that they forgot to connect.  Other than that it looks pretty good from what I can tell.  The engine bay was a dirty disaster but that is because it sat in a body shop for months.  Here are some pictures comparing the damage and the repaired pictures.




Overall I’m satisfied with the work done.  The issue I’m currently having is that the car is now damaged goods.  On the one hand the original car is altered but on the other hand I now have new parts and paint.  So I’m struggling with the question should I trade it in or not.  I spoke with a speed shop and they felt that due to the high miles I should have an engine compression test done to see if the car is worth investing in power additions.  Not sure if I’ll do that this year or wait till spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment