Pages

Friday, July 8, 2016

Toronto Street Racing Scene

For some reason my lead sent me two articles about the Toronto street racing scene.  That is like sending an alcoholic an article about where to find free booze.  I really didn't need to see that.  Street racing is something I have a hard time resisting.  I don't usually go looking for trouble these days but I have an extremely hard time resisting the urge when someone is revving their engine next to me at a stop light.

Frankly there is street racing everywhere you find two or more people that enjoy their fast cars. So I'm not really surprised that there is a "scene" in one of Canada's biggest cities.

Article links below.


Street Racer: Inside the Modified Car Culture of Toronto's Suburbs

Riding Around in Canada's Street Racing Capital


No comments:

Post a Comment