Pages

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Episode 2 of the Daily Drive is Live

Just posted episode 2 of the Daily Drive.  This time I'm in Iowa driving the Ford Focus RS.  I talk briefly about Farcry 5, the Focus RS, and show you around my hometown.  I buzz the RS around a few local turns but nothing too crazy.

I feel the vlog is getting better but still has a long way to go.  Added a little music this time and made it shorter.  Still struggling with audio quality using the SJCAM 5000 cameras.  Apparently they have no external microphone port.  UGH!  So I've been bumping the sound in Premier but I need to get this problem sorted out.

Still I feel it's a nice, casual drive around the tiny town of Belle Plaine, IA. where I grew up.  Next episode of Daily Drive I'll be back in Canada on my actual drive to work in Toronto.

I hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment